Monday, 11 August 2014

Review / Rimmle London's 'Wake Me Up' foundation and concealer.

Hi Guys!
Seeing as this is my first official blog post I thought I’d make it short and snappy.
Recently I have purchased Rimmel London’s ‘Wake me up’ foundation in the shade 103 ‘True Ivory’ and the matching concealer in the shade 'Classic Beige'.

I start off by covering any blemishes with the concealer and just blend it in with my finger; it provides a very satisfying coverage and cancels out any redness. Then I apply the foundation with a flat top foundation brush, I feel that the foundation is very easy to work with and gives an excellent coverage. The finish is very different to any previous foundations I have used as I usually go for a matt finish; on the other hand this foundation gives me a healthy duey glow. (Which I am now very fond of).




I will leave links below to the products from the boots website.

The concealer was  £5.49


Please check out a review I have done on both concealer and foundation on my youtube channel. 


If you have used this foundation please tell me what you think or comment your favourite foundation and concealer below!


No comments:

Post a Comment